Wednesday, January 12, 2011

let's begin, again.

I cannot even count how many times I have started and re-started a blog. I am guessing since it's a new year everyone has decided to start up a blog. Therefore, I figured I would start it back up, again.
I deleted my last one thinking I would use my journal I have here at the house. Ha!

Tristan has been growing so fast! I gave him some rice cereal today for the first time. He was a bit iffy about the spoon at first but then he got the hang of it and he absolutely LOVED it. I called my Mom on Skype so she could watch. I was glad she got to see.
He is such a character. I have enjoyed seeing his personality and I love him so much. I never imaged you could love someone so much. I love being able to spend my days with him. We laugh, play, and I just enjoy cuddling with him. He turned 4 months yesterday! I can't believe it :(
We are both going down to Texas next month for a visit. William will be gone to training so it's a great time for us. I am very excited but I know I will miss my love. He is currently in the field as I type and I miss him like crazy! :(
Everything else has been going great. A good friend of mine is getting married this weekend. I was planning on going until some things came up. I really hate that I am going to miss it. We used to be best friends for years. :(
School is going great. It's going by so fast. Thank goodness.

Yep, that's about it for today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am a current follower of yours and wanted to give you a heads up that I have changed my blog URL. Apparently if you don’t follow me at the new URL, you won’t be a follower at all. My new web address is http://thasuburbanhousewife.blogspot.com
    Hope you can come follow me
    -Erica
    PS. Watch for my first review and giveaway coming soon!!!

    ReplyDelete